Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Miracle

So I spent half the day at the hospital yesterday with my cousin Andrew who was in a car accident. He suffered a broken back and head trauma, along with other minor injuries. (Here is a link to his website http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/andrewcrumrine)
I am so amazed at God's healing power. Andrew is now walking a little with an arjo walker and improving everyday. He has passed all of the expectations of his doctors. Goes to show that God is more powerful then some doctors think.
It is fun to go spend time Andrew because I had to lay in a hospital bed and do therapy also, so we can talk about our experiences. I also get to visit with the nurses and therapists that I had.
Andrew has a discharge date of July 3rd. Going from doctors not thinking he would make it past the first night to impressing everyone with his progress is awesome.
God works miracles!

1 comment:

  1. That is amazing! What an encouragement & place of support from you! God is great and He is all knowing! :) Thanks for coming again the other night! Be blessed friend!

    ReplyDelete